Commercial Checking Account
Monthly Service Fees are based on Account Analysis Format using the following:
- Average Collected Balance
- Less Reserve Requirements x Earnings Rate*
- 365 Days
- X Number of days in Month = Earnings Credit
- Less: Maintenance Fee of $10.00
- Less: Number of checks x $.12 cents
- Less: Number of Deposited Items x $.06 cents
- Less: FDIC Insurance Coverage
- Less: Miscellaneous Services
- Equals Activity Cost
Equals Activity Cost
If the activity cost is equal to or less than the monthly earnings credit there is no service fee for the month. Earnings credit are not credited to an account nor carried forward to the next month.
*Earnings rate is the current money market rate.